About Day Training | Hearts 4 Africa
Are you interested in participating in SBD® Doula hands-on learning from within Africa? This program opportunity is right for those who cannot make the full volunteer commitment but who want to explore Africa and desire to learn from Hearts 4 Africa and I DOULA MISSIONS.
This is a tentative outline that is currently under review.
50% of the proceeds of this trip support Hearts 4 Africa’s work to improve infant and maternal health and to provide safe, mother-centered care Uganda. When you register for this course you are directly contributing to the improvement of infant and maternal health in this community.
Total program fees are $2700 CAD. A $500 CAD nonrefundable, nontransferable deposit is required upon registration to reserve your spot.
- Nine Nights Accommodation (double occupancy, including our last night at the Entebbe Wildlife Centre!)
- In Country Travel (including transport to and from the airport)
- All Meals
- Day Training from stillbirthday
- Lecture with Head Midwife and Traditional Birth Attendant
- Bonfire and traditional Ugandan drumming event
- Zhiwa Rhino Sanctuary Entrance Fee
- Overnight stay at the Uganda Wildlife Education Center
Innoculations & Medications
Additional Snacks & Drinks
How to Attend
For more information, including how to register for our training, please fill out the contact form and you will be contacted by our Director of Business Operations.